You were born to be an entrepreneur. Don’t let anything get in your way of doing so. You just need to decide right now that you will do what you need to do make it happen.There is no time for you to weigh all of your options. Your business will change over time. You will make mistakes. You just need to take action.
Today is the day you choose to follow your dreams and stop playing right now.It doesn’t matter if you don’t know how it’s all going to happen, you just need to choose.
Choose to make the change in your life so you can create the success you know deep down you deserve. No one is going to hand it to you on a silver platter. No one is going to do it for you.Get out of your own way and make it happen.
Get over the fear. Write down what you want to do, who you want to be and your goals. Create a vision board of how your life is going to look, feel and be when you get the success you’ve worked so hard for.
REPEAT AFTER ME:
- I trust that everything happens in the perfect way at the perfect time.
- I am smart, creative and in demand.
- I attract customers who are happy to pay me.
- I’m the source of abundance.
- I am a great nurse and will be a great business owner.
- I give myself permission to be.
- I focus my energy on my goals.
- I can make money easily and CHOOSE to make money easily.
- I am not apologizing for who I am.
- I can achieve anything.
- I don’t apologize for my fees.
- I choose success.
Today you are at a fork in the road. Do you want to follow your dreams, get over your fears and own your dreams so you can make it happen?
Choose you. And choose to put in the work. None of the success, money, clients, or life you want to lead comes from wishing. You need to get out of your head and do the work.
You have what it takes to make this happen. It’s already inside of you. It’s the fire to succeed. Dream BIG. Because this burning desire inside your soul will eat you alive if you don’t choose YOU.
Have you made your vision board yet? What’s on your vision board?
#solopreneur #Change #nursebusiness #lifestylebusiness #50businessIdeasfortheentrepreneurialnurse #Beyondthebedside #visionboard #motivation