Nachole Johnson is the CEO of ReNursing Edu and author of multiple titles that focus on NP education and business. Since publishing her first book in 2013, the Family Nurse Practitioner has been a prominent writer and commentator on issues that affect nursing.
Nachole has been a nurse since 2001 in a wide variety of healthcare settings including infusion therapy, health and wellness, telemedicine, urgent care, occupational medicine, cardiovascular ICU, neuro ICU, travel nursing, home health and long-term acute care.
A graduate of The University of Texas Health Science Center, her wealth of experience allows her to offer knowledge to help others in nursing; whether wanting to pursue graduate NP studies, wanting to start their own business, or wanting to completely change directions but still incorporate their nursing skills.
In her spare time, Nachole enjoys spending time with her daughter, working out, reading and doing "anything related to art." Nachole is also CEO of Studio 8 Twenty-Two, a branding agency whose sole focus is developing, designing, and driving healthcare organizations.
* You're a Nurse and Want to Start Your Own Business? The Complete Guide- (Book) 2013
* Surviving your First Year As a Nurse (Minority Nurse Feature Article) 2015
* Why Good Nurses Leave the Profession (Minority Feature Article) 2015
* African-American Women and the Stigma with Breastfeeding (Minority Nurse) 2016
* What you need to know about shift work disorder (DailyNurse.com) 2016
* Telemedicine and Nursing (DailyNurse.com) 2016
* Nurse Educators and Where the Future Lies for Nursing Education (DailyNurse.com) 2016
* The Rise of the Nurse Practitioner (DailyNurse.com) 2016
* Numerous book titles on NP education and nursing business (See Amazon Author Page)
* FNP and AGNP board review apps available on Apple and Android
Puzzled Minds podcast Episode 33: Mom-umental Responsibility w/ Nachole
Create Your Course Podcast 10 Tips for a Killer Sales Page (Pending publishing)
Miss Informed with Glory-Anne (Pending publishing)
A Most Unusual T Party (Handwriting Analysis) w/Teresa Abram
Reset with Raven: There is No Security in a Job
She is Nursing Her Business! Conquer with Chris